TEACHING TOOL OF MULTIPLICATION & DIVITION
MATHEMATICS DOMINO GAME
HOW TO PLAY ???
1. Before starting to play, it is a good idea to review and solve the math problems that appears on
the domino titles.
2. Each player is given 5 domino tiles, which are placed on the table in front of each player, with
the math problems facing up. Each player reviews the math problems on his tiles and solve
them. The rest of the tiles are placed in pile, one atop the other, with the math problems face
up. This is the bank.
3. Who plays first? The youngest player begins by taking the top tile from the bank and placing it
in the middle of the table. Each player in turn quickly solves the math problems and tries to
a) a solution on one of the tiles to a problem on a tile located at the ends of the domino chain.
b) a problem on one of the tiles to a solution that appears on domino at one of ends of the chain.
- If you have a matching tile, add it to the domino tiles.
- If you don't have a matching tile, take a new one from the bank. if it matches, add it
to the chain.
- If it doesn't, keep it and the next player's turn begins.
- After the bank is empty, keep playing in order (skipping over players that don't
have a matching tile) until the first player finished all his or her tiles.
The winner is the first player to finish off his or her tiles after the bank is empty.